and give them £10 to be added to your Pockit account
Get your personal barcode
Bring this barcode to the till & give £10 to a cashier
Finish registration in the app or pockit.com
Get your £10 loaded + your Pockit card delivered for FREE
“It helps me with paying bills and I also like the fact that you can also get paid a day earlier”
"I find my pockit account really easy to use, love how easy it is to put money on and how you get regular updates on your account."
“I trust the Pockit card. I now get both my pensions and my disability payment paid direct into my Pockit account”
to top up
Easy to get
Stay on top
of your money
Shop in-store instantly with
on the go
Use your Pockit card when shopping online and in store, set Direct Debit and earn cashback rewards1
✓ Compare 95%+ deals on the market
✓ Get an impartial quote
✓ Add TV and landline
✓ Compare 1,000s of deals
✓ Phone+SIM or SIM only
✓ Contracts from one month
Just shop with your Pockit card for a chance to win £250 every week (terms apply)
Message us in the app or send us an email. Our friendly team is here to help.
"I find customer support to be friendly and they do respond quickly"
"Excellent customer service. They are very hard working. They will go to extra step for you."
"I'm very happy with team support, they are very fast to solve any problem you have."
Everything you need
Next level shopping experience
FREE (usually £9.99)
Just add £10+ to qualify. Get your card in 2 working days (terms apply)
Other delivery methods are available.
Add up to £3,000 at a time OR up to £5,000 at a time after you sent us your recent payslip or benefits letter.
Send up to £2,500 at a time OR up to £5,000 at a time after you sent us your recent payslip or benefits letter.
1x per month
2x per month
+ 1% cashback on your card & Direct Debit spend
Terms & exclusions apply
only £1.99 / month
£5.99 / month
The full breakdown of the transactional fees can be found here.
Pockit is an award winning prepaid Mastercard® and account.
Here's just a few reasons why 700,000+ of our members love Pockit:
1. Contactless prepaid Mastercard® with up to 8% cashback rewards from Pockit partners (Argos, Primark, Sainsbury’s and more), easy top ups, cash loading and withdrawals via PayPoint.
2. Prepaid Pockit account with an instant sort code and account number, UK and international transfers plus Direct Debits. What’s more if you get your salary/benefits paid into your Pockit account we can advance money a day earlier for free!
3. Pockit app helps staying on top of your money 24/7 with instant spend notifications and real time statements. Manage your Pockit card in the app, check your card number and PIN plus manage Direct Debit on the go.
4. Pockit helps you find extra cash — beyond cashback rewards you could save up to £150 on your broadband bills if you switch your supplier via Pockit
It's super easy to open a Pockit account via PayPoint. Here's how do it:
1. Show your unique barcode from this page to a cashier at a PayPoint store and give them £10
2. A cashier will give you a receipt with your unique Pockit code. Don't lose it as you won't be able to claim your £10 otherwise
3. Finish your registration in the Pockit app or pockit.com using your unique Pockit code from the receipt
4. Your £10 gets added to your Pockit account + you get your Pockit card delivered for FREE!
You can get an account no matter your credit history, how long you've been living in the UK or whether you have a passport or a driving licence!
You have to be over 18 years old to qualify for a Pockit account and successfully pass residence checks.
A prepaid card will not decrease your credit score.
When you get your wages or benefits paid into Pockit via BACS transfer, we can advance you the money a day before it’s due!
No fees, no hassle, just more time with your money.
There’s no need to commit or sign anything. Just share your account details with your employer or benefits provider.
A prepaid account is a type of financial account that is funded in advance.
The account holder can then use the funds to make payments or purchase items in the future. Prepaid accounts are often used to manage expenses, such as utilities, mobile phone contracts, and TV license bills. They can also be used to make online purchases or to withdraw cash from a cash machine.
Prepaid accounts are an alternative to traditional checking and savings accounts, and they can be a helpful tool for budgeting and managing finances.
You can use a prepaid card to shop via contactless, shop online with peace of mind, track your spend and budget through our free Pockit app.
No, Pockit is a prepaid contactless Mastercard®.
If you changed your mind you can withdraw your £10 quickly and easily via PayPoint. All you need is your unique barcode.
Depending on where you are within the application process you may following different steps to get your unique barcode:
1. If you already opened your Pockit account — you can withdraw your £10 via bank transfer or take cash out at an ATM or PayPoint store.
2. If you started but no completed your registration — we'll email a link to request your unique barcode. You'll need a receipt with your Pockit code to complete the process. Once you have your barcode head to any of 27,000 PayPoint stores near you to get your £10.
3. If you haven't started your application process yet — please contact us and one of our customer service team will be able to help. You will need your receipt at hand to complete the process.